Are you looking for Inspiration through motivational speakers?
- Join the Opening Ceremony of the STAR Management Week 2017. During this Seminar Pieter Zwart, Diederik Laman Trip and Kian van der Enden will share the challenges they faced and how overcoming these contributed to their success story.
- Visit our brand new Business vs. Politics Interactive Seminar to listen to how the business world interacts with politics. Over
the past year, politics and society have undergone an enormous shift. This transition in the political landscape impacted the business environment and therefore your future work environment. That’s why this year, we offer you the opportunity to join an interactive panel discussion with several key-note speakers like Jan-Kees de Jager, Jan Peter Balkenende and Margot Scheltema, where your opinion truly counts.
- Join the Honorary Discussions, the most exclusive academic event of the STAR Management Week. During this event, you are given the opportunity to share your vision and opinion on various daily business topics with 40 CEOs and other honorary guests during roundtable discussions.
Do you want to Orientate on the possibilities for your future?
- Visit the Orientation Talks on Monday November 1st. You first attend company presentations to learn more about which company suits you best, after which you have drinks with recruiters and interns to ask all your questions.
- Participate in a Corporate Game to discover more about a company’s culture.
- Prepare yourself through a training we offer and develop your skill set.
- Join the two-day trip to Copenhagen and visit the Copenhagen Business School and Maersk to learn about their successes regarding Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Join the Master for a Day and get to know more about your master study of interest. Attend a presentation, lecture or workshop, and a lunch with all the other (master) students to ask all your questions
Do you want to Apply for a job or internship?
- Join the Premium Activity to Cologne on the 27th of October at INVERTO’s Headquarter. This is the chance to see how an international consultancy operates and to get a glimpse of INVERTO and consulting, through an Inhouse Day and workshop. In the evening, a fun cooking course will help you unwind and get to know INVERTO more informally.
- Visit our International Career Event (ICE). The ICE is the event organized for international students only. This is the opportunity to meet prominent companies in Europe, who are looking for talented future graduates who strive for an international career. Buy your ticket for the Speed Interviews and visit the International Fair.
- Participate in Inhouse Days, Company Dinners, Speed Interviews, Informal Recruitment, Interactive Case Solvings and Corporate Games. Find the description for these events below.
Participating in a Corporate Game is the perfect way for you to explore the company of your choice by solving a challenging case. The team or student who solves the case as best, wins a prize. Are you a motivated student in the orientation-phase of your studies? Then the Corporate Game is the perfect way to stand out! Moreover, no CV-selection is required for this activity, so no previous experience is required!
Mercedes-Benz, NS, ING and KPN challenge you!
The Pitch Day starts with a professional pitch training, in which you will learn how to effectively pitch yourself in front of well-established companies. Thereafter, you pitch yourself and might get the opportunity to speak to the recruiters in a one-on-one conversation. You might even find your dream job!
Explore unfamiliar territories!
Always wondered what a company looks like from the inside? During this on-site activity you will take a look behind the scenes of the company. Through presentations, workshops, real life cases, tours, lunches and social drinks, you will get to know the culture of the company in a unique way. You will get to see the day-to-day activities through personal contact with employees and, who knows, your future colleagues.
Dare to impress your future employer!
If you are interested in a certain company and you want to have a one-on-one conversation with one of their recruiters, you should subscribe for the Speed Interviews! A Speed Interview will take 15 minutes and it could be your first job interview with this company. You will elaborate on your skills and motivation and see if they fit with specific vacancies the company has to offer. Are you looking for a place to start your professional career? Then the Speed Interviews will be perfect for you!
Dare to have a luxurious dinner with multiple companies!
A luxurious dinner with recruiters of various companies where you get the opportunity to ask recruiters all about their company, possible career paths and the corporate culture. This year we organise two company dinners: Multinational & Financial. You will change tables after every course, so you will have the chance to get in touch with various companies in the best ambiance. Are you an ambitious student and in the last phase of your studies? Then this could be the perfect start of your career!
Interactive Case Solving
Have you always wanted to work on a case that employees of a company are trying to solve at the moment? Then the Interactive Case Solving is perfect for you! Companies are interested in your way of dealing with the challenges that they face within their firm. A lunch is included in this activity, thereby allowing you to also interact in an informal setting with the company.
Dare to network!
Do you want to meet the people behind the company? Then the Informal Recruitment activities are great for you! You will get to interact with the company’s employees while doing a fun activity. You might even meet your future colleagues. This year, the Informal Recruitment activities include:
- Cocktail workshop;
- High tea;
- Non-alcoholic cocktail workshop;
- Cooking Workshop;
- Beer tasting;
- Escape Room.